Dr. C Vanlalhruaii
Dr. C Vanlalhruaii
Areas of Interest: Health Psychology, Psycho-oncology, Physiological Psychology, Caregiver Health
2015-2016: Contractual Faculty, Central University of Karnataka
2017 onwards: Assistant Professor, Centre for Health Psychology, University of Hyderabad
- Life Member, Association of Health Psychologists
- Member International Psycho-oncology Society (IPOS)
- Member Mizoram Psychology Association
Co-PI for IoE Funded Project titled “Health care needs and practices in Indian men and women with reproductive system cancer”
- Gadiraju, P., Singh, P., Vanlalhruaii, C., & Dehury, R. K. (2022). Challenges and issues in the treatment of reproductive cancer in India: A behavioral science perspective. Journal of clinical and diagnostic research : JCDR, 16(1), IC01–IC07. Online : ISSN – 0973-709X , Print : 2249-782X. Web of Science, thomsonreuters
- Gadiraju, P., Thomas, S., Vanlalhruaii, C. (2022). Psychological States, Self-esteem, Leisure Motivation and Quality of Life among Institutionalized and Non-institutionalized Older Adults, Indian Journal of Gerontology, Vol. 36, No. 1, pp. 68–80 ISSN: 0971–4189, UGC No. – List B, Science–121
- Padmaja, G., Mohanty, A., & Vanlalhruaii, C. (2021). Quality of Life in the Elderly: Role of Functional Autonomy and Psychological States, Indian Journal of Gerontology UGC Care (Reg.No: R.N.17985/69: ISSN 0971-4189); UGC approved N0. 20786
- Vanlalhruaii, C., Gadiraju, P., Kopparty, S., Tiamongla. (2018). Quality of Life of elderly patients as predictor of their caregivers’ Quality of Life. Indian Journal of Gerontology; 32 (3)
- Kopparty S., Tiamongla, Vanlalhruaii, C., Hariharan, M., Gadiraju, P., & Rao, C.R. (2018). Children’s understanding of cancer: Developmental trend in their conceptual complexity. Indian Journal of Public Health Research and Development, 9(10); 23-28.
- Padmaja, G., Chhakchhuak, V., & Rana, S.(2018). Cancer Specific Interpersonal Relationship Scale (CANSIRS): Construction and Preliminary Validation. Journal of the Indian Academy of Applied Psychology; 44: 296-306
- Padmaja, G., Vanlalhruaii, C., Rana, S., Tiamongla, & Kopparty, S. (2016). Quality of life of patients with cancer: A determinant of the quality of life of their family caregivers. Journal of Cancer Education, 32(3), 655-661. doi: 10.1007/s13187-016-1000-y. ISSN: 0885-8195 (print version); 1543-0154 (electronic version).
- Padmaja, G., Tiamongla, Rana, S., Vanlalhruaii, C., & Mohapatra, S. (2015). Do differences in place of living and gender affect self-efficacy and quality of life of university students? Indian Journal of Health & Wellbeing, 6(10), 953-957. ISSN: 2229-5356.
- Padmaja, G., Vanlalhruaii, C., Rana, S., Nandinee, D., & Hariharan, M. (2014). Care givers’ depression, anxiety, distress and somatisation as predictors of identical symptoms in cancer patients. Journal of Cancer Research and Therapeutics. 2016 Jan-Mar;12(1):53-7. doi: 10.4103/0973-1482.146088. ISSN: Print -0973-1482, Online – 1998-4138.
- Padmaja, G., Sushma, B., & Vanlalhruaii, C. (2014). Enhancing the Life Skills in Patients with Cancer and other Chronic Illness. Humanities and Social Science Studies, 3(1), e-27. doi: 10.4081/hpr.2013.e27. ISSN: 2319-829X.
Vanlalhruaii, C. & Kavya, C. (2021). Covid-19 the Second Wave. In Swarna Lata, Verma, S. & Joshi, S. (Eds.), COVID-19 in India. Problem, Challenges and Strategies. Global Vision Publishing House.